Posted by Jim Barnthouse on November 8, 2017
C# SaaS Developer / Architect
We’re welcoming resumes for the Zobrio C# SaaS Developer / Architect position in our South Shore Boston, Massachusetts office. We’re looking for a brilliant programmer with untapped leadership skills. The best we can find nationwide to help design and build the next generation of our SaaS application. You’ll help us surmount the toughest software challenges we face. Security. Scalability. Creative user experiences that render complex problems simple for everyday use.
When you’ve proven your readiness, a promotion to technical management awaits.
- S. Citizen or Green Card. We do not sponsor visas.
- 2+ years of C# .NET.
- 2+ years of SQL including stored procedures and triggers.
- 5+ years full-time software development experience. Part-time experience and school doesn’t count.
- Four-year degree in science, math, or engineering. You loved the science and math. You ranked at or near the top of your class.
- Outstanding communications skills, written and verbal, because you can’t lead a team if you can’t listen carefully and explain lucidly.
- We do not employ people who treat others unkindly.
- Experience with XAML and either WPF or UWP.
- Experience as a technical lead.
- Knowledge of the concepts and terminology of accounting.
We ask that you be willing to relocate to Boston’s lovely south shore, minutes from sailing or fishing in the bay and a short drive to Cape Cod with ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. It’s truly one of the most beautiful and convenient places to live.
Some developers are a whole lot faster than others. They grasp complex concepts and build them simply. They tackle challenges that stump others. You must be that kind of developer to apply for this job. When you send in your resume, please indicate in your cover letter at least two examples of how you solved killer problems with unique and creative solutions.
We will test you. We will challenge you. Be ready.
We provide cash management for municipalities and non-profits nationwide, integrating with a long slate of accounting and billing systems. Think of a mid-sized town or city struggling to organize around spreadsheets cobbled together and emailed back and forth. With Zobrio they have a shared workflow across all town departments accessible everywhere on our cloud-based application. There they find a multi-dimensional view of the flow of town money, tailored to each department. Plus bank reconciliation, audit support and much more.
The need for government to comfortably absorb modern technology is immense and immensely beneficial. These are among the most demanding and worthwhile customers and for us they are often the very places we live. Which means you’ll see your work in live use all around you.
The reward for quality doesn’t get any stronger.
* The chosen candidate must pass a background check.
* Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are a lot of jobs out there, but there’s only one Zobrio. Come be a part of the team.