Posted by Cyndi Hupperts on November 10, 2020
We’re welcoming resumes for a consulting position for our financial solutions. If you’re upbeat, ethical, honest and respectful with a consulting and accounting background, we might be the right company for you. Our fund accounting solutions and applications are used in more than 40,000 organizations of all sizes in the Non-Profit, Government and Education verticals.
Our consultants design, implement, train and support several financial products, including proprietary solutions. For example, we represent applications that prepare and monitor budgets, effectively manage all types of government and non-profit revenue, expenses, cash management data entry and reconciliation procedures, and include flexible internal and distributed reporting options.
We have opportunities for financial solution consultants with experience implementing and supporting Blackbaud’s The Financial Edge/FENXT, Abila MIP, or other accounting solutions. In addition, the qualified candidates will need to demonstrate our Core Values: excellence, integrity, leadership and listening.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing workflow analysis and proof-of-concept examples to customers throughout the sales and implementation cycles
- Designing and implementing customer-tailored financial solutions within the project scope and budget
- Conducting end user workflow training onsite or remotely
- Providing post go-live support
- Providing on-going maintenance and support with a continued improvement plan
- Taking pride in your work with a focus on Zobrio’s reputation
- Expert knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge or Abila MIP product lines
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Software and hardware technical skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Flexibility incorporating client processes
- Ability to work with multiple clients per day
- Ability to work individually or with a team
- Demonstrated track record meeting project scope and implementation goals, including budget
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting, or experience with accounting software
- Experience with financial solutions a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full health benefits
- Travel requirements: Yes
Please send resume and cover letter to John Varadian at John.Varadian@zobrio.com. The chosen candidate must pass a background check. Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a growing team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, Zobrio’s goal to exceed expectations and deliver measurable results has separated us from thousands of other technology companies. These same principles continue to drive our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio’s commitment to excellence is unchanged. We use industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 35 person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Our team of financial software team members and IT and Managed Services professionals are certified experts, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.