Posted by Jim Barnthouse on November 2, 2017
Fund Accounting Software Consultant
We’re welcoming resumes for the Zobrio Fund Accounting Consultant position in our St Louis, Missouri headquarters. If you’re upbeat, ethical, honest and respectful plus have an accounting background and an interest in becoming a consultant, we may just be the company you’re looking for. Our fund accounting solutions and applications are used in more than 40,000 organizations of all sizes in the Non-Profit, Government, and Education verticals. Our consultants implement, train and support our customers in using the financial software suite to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants and other funds, manage Human Resources, and produce accurate configurable reports in minutes.
The Fund Accounting Consultant at Zobrio will work directly with our clients and staff in implementing and supporting Blackbaud’s The Financial Edge and Abila MIP. The qualified candidate will need to demonstrate, what we call, our Core Values; excellence, integrity, leadership and listening.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Although Financial Edge or Abila MIP experience is a plus, we do not expect potential candidates to possess specific software experience. Training will be provided. The Fund Accounting Consultant reports directly to the CEO. The expected duties are as follows:
- Design and Implement the Accounting Solution For Our Clients
- Ability to Construct Proof-Of-Concepts
- Sales Support
- End User Training
- Post Go-Live Support
- On-Going Maintenance and Support with A Continued Improvement Plan
- Ability to Maintain Project Scope and Implementation Budget
- Ability to Specialize In Blackbaud Financial Edge and Abila MIP Product Lines
- Taking Pride In Your Work
- Strong Accounting Knowledge
- Natural Technical Skills
- Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
- Flexibility With Various Client Processes
- Ability To Work With Multiple Clients In Any Given Day
- Ability To Work Individually Or With A Team
- Proven Ability To Meet Deadlines And Objectives
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient With Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years Experience In Accounting, Or Experience With Accounting Software
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge Is A Plus
- Experience with Abila MIP Is A Plus
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Health Benefits
- Travel Requirement: Yes
Please send resume and cover letter to John Varadian at John.Varadian@zobrio.com
The chosen candidate must pass a background check.
Be a part of a growing team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, what Zobrio provided is what has always separated us from thousands of technology companies throughout the years; the exceeding of expectations and delivery of measurable results. Those same principles have driven our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio continues to uphold those values using industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 35 person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Many of the financial software team members are Certified Public Accountants with M.B.A. degrees, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. As you may guess, every member of our IT and Managed Services team has fully completed all certifications. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.