Posted by Cyndi Hupperts on April 4, 2019
We are looking for successful, energetic and goal-oriented inside sales professionals to join our growing Zobrio team. You will be building relationships with customers and prospects generated from sales and marketing activities. The ability to cultivate and initiate relationships, develop instant rapport, ask open-ended questions, listen to the answers, work your book of business on the telephone and manage a pipeline are all essential qualities we are looking for in our Inside Sales Executive. This position will be based in St. Louis and report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish plans and strategies to develop new business and achieve the company’s sales goals for the fund accounting and cash management product lines
- Monitor market trends, competitor activity and provide feedback to the CRO, sales team, marketing department and company leadership
- Work closely with the CRO and marketing director to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage customer relationships and contribute to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work with sales and marketing on trade shows and marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Software and Cloud/SaaS sales experience a plus
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Flexibility incorporating client processes
- Ability to work with multiple clients per day
- Ability to work individually or with a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with other financial solutions a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in software sales
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full health benefits
- Travel requirement: Limited
Please send resume and cover letter to John Varadian at John.Varadian@zobrio.com. The chosen candidate must pass a background check. Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a growing team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, Zobrio’s goal to exceed expectations and deliver measurable results has separated us from thousands of other technology companies. These same principles continue to drive our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio’s commitment to excellence is unchanged. We use industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full-service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 35-person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Many of the financial software team members are Certified Public Accountants with M.B.A. degrees, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. As you may guess, every member of our IT and Managed Services team has fully completed all certifications. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.