Posted by Jim Barnthouse on September 10, 2018
We’re welcoming resumes for the Zobrio Marketing Manager position in our St Louis, MO headquarters. If you’re upbeat, ethical and can manage effective campaigns for our fast-growing company, you may just be the person we’re looking for.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively developing and managing cohesive marketing efforts for all of Zobrio’s solutions nationwide. Our three lines of business target Government and Nonprofit audiences and include financial software, professional services and IT and Managed Services. Our marketing uses digital, traditional and event platforms, often in combination. This position reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Driven, smart, and entrepreneurial with attention to detail
- High energy and focus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven track record in software and services of developing and implementing marketing plans with notable sales growth accomplishments
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing plans (B2B)
- Experience measuring marketing effectiveness
- Effective communicator plus experience dealing with senior level executives
- Experience working with digital platforms (Constant Contact or similar)
- Event planning (digital and traditional)
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic CRM management
- Basic website management (WordPress)
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Management of multiple campaigns targeting multiple markets
- Planning, marketing and hosting webinars
- Website updates
- Whitepapers and sales collateral
- Managing marketing leads
- Email design and messaging
- Tradeshow planning and marketing
- Lunch and Learn organization
- Partner relations
- Report marketing results weekly to Executive Team
- Presentation Design
- Social Media
- Compensation – Competitive salary, bonus, benefits
* The chosen candidate must pass a background check.
* Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are a lot of jobs out there, but there’s only one Zobrio. Come be a part of the team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, what Zobrio provided is what has always separated us from thousands of technology companies throughout the years; the exceeding of expectations and delivery of measurable results. Those same principles have driven our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio continues to uphold those values using industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full-service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 30 person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Many of the financial software team members are Certified Public Accountants, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. As you may guess, every member of our IT and Managed Services team has fully completed all certifications. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in, Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed in Indianapolis, Denver, Columbus and Charleston we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska!