Posted by Cyndi Hupperts on August 1, 2019
It’s never too early to get ready for the ACA Reporting Requirements. This fast-paced webinar will help you avoid the year-end rush and step you through what you need to do to prepare your data ahead of time. Here’s what is covered in this webinar:
- What employers are required to file and when.
- Start prepping your data: Name and SSN.
- W2 Box 12-DD
- What group of employees get offer: FT, PT, COBRA, Retirees
- Offer information: Cost, conditions
- Documents to maintain
- 1095 Corrections
- IRS Letter 226J: Initial letter issued to employers to notify them that they may be liable for an ESRP (Employer Shared Responsibility Payment)
More about Zobrio U
Zobrio U is a series of webinars, articles and white papers that transform you into a solutions pro. As part of the Zobrio Client Care system, each class offers tips and instructions on your most pressing issues from financial close out to data security. At the very least, it just might get rid of that headache you’ve been having.