Posted by Cyndi Hupperts on April 4, 2019
We are recruiting for Regional Sales Executives in Boston and St. Louis who will be responsible for acquiring new logos to join the Zobrio team. This role is ideally suited to an individual who is self-motivated and enjoys the hunt for new acquisitions. If you are one who enjoys being at the forefront of business activities and thrives on your own successes and those of your team, you may be right for this role. We are looking for an individual with polished sales acumen, proven pipeline, territory management and closing skills. This individual must possess a solid technical background, be highly motivated and be able to think on their feet. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing new opportunities for your assigned territory
- Engage with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers, influence stakeholders across an organization, and inspire BDMs to pursue Zobrio solutions
- Create case for customer change while solving client’s business issues. Explain features and benefits while differentiating Zobrio with competitor solutions
- Exceed annual sales quota
- Manage and develop strong client relationships
- Daily CRM and pipeline management
- Work closely with other team members to provide feedback on client, prospect or market requirements
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling fund accounting and Cloud/SaaS software solutions
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Minimum 3+ years of fund accounting-related software sales or business experience
- Strategic and consultative sales experience
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to drill into client processes, work flow and solve problems
- Ability to work with multiple clients per day
- Ability to work individually or with a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with other financial solutions a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full health benefits
- Travel requirement: Yes
Please send resume and cover letter to John Varadian at John.Varadian@zobrio.com. The chosen candidate must pass a background check. Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a growing team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, Zobrio’s goal to exceed expectations and deliver measurable results has separated us from thousands of other technology companies. These same principles continue to drive our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio’s commitment to excellence is unchanged. We use industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full-service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 35-person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Many of the financial software team members are Certified Public Accountants with M.B.A. degrees, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. As you may guess, every member of our IT and Managed Services team has fully completed all certifications. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed all across the country, we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska.