Posted by Jim Barnthouse on January 5, 2018
We’re welcoming resumes for the Zobrio Vice President of Sales position in our St Louis, MO headquarters. If you’re a passionate, ethical and honest leader who can play an integral and critical part of the executive team, you may just be the person we’re looking for.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for effectively developing and managing a cohesive, high performing team that will sell all three of Zobrio’s solutions to its customers nationwide. Of those three lines, we expect our in-house developed Zobrio Cash Management solution to be the premier add-on to all third party accounting solutions and this position will be heavily focused on its national growth. We also expect our company to continue our growth as a top third party reseller and service provider of Abila MIP and Blackbaud Financial Edge fund accounting software systems. Our third line of business is as an IT and Managed Services provider to all types of organizations and governments in the regions surrounding our offices with significant growth expected in the St Louis region. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage and guide sales team to exceed quotas
- Design and incorporate sales processes
- Build and implement effective account and customer management strategies
- Create and execute plan to double sales in three years
- Build long-term relationships and negotiate with customers and prospects
- Maintain and exceed your own sales quota
- Demonstrate and present all Zobrio solutions to prospects
- Speak and present as a thought leader at trade shows and conferences
- Channel management of Zobrio cash management partners
- Use of Zobrio CRM
- Development of KPIs and Management Dashboard reporting
- Proven track record of hiring, training, leading and inspiring established sales teams
- Proven track record of significantly increasing sales while in a sales leadership role
- Experience in product launch and go-to market strategy
- High energy and focus
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Ability to accurately forecast with probabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent work experience
- Five plus years of sales experience, three plus years of sales management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Some travel required
- The executive team will challenge the VP of Sales, as there will be high expectations with much interaction
- Aggressive sales team expansion in 2018
- Aggressive plans to drive sales for Zobrio Cash Management nationally
- Compensation – market value. Commission plan will be highly dependent on sales teams meeting and exceeding their quotas. This entrepreneurial-oriented position has opportunity for upside based upon performance in this key position within the company
* The chosen candidate must pass a background check.
* Zobrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are a lot of jobs out there, but there’s only one Zobrio. Come be a part of the team.
Then and Now
From its beginnings as a technology solution provider back in 1987, what Zobrio provided is what has always separated us from thousands of technology companies throughout the years; the exceeding of expectations and delivery of measurable results. Those same principles have driven our growth in both clientele and size.
To this day, Zobrio continues to uphold those values using industry knowledge, technology expertise and business strategy to create solutions for local government, nonprofits and traditional businesses.
Services and Staff
A full service provider of Fund Accounting solutions, Cash Management software, Network Infrastructure and Managed Services, the 30 person Zobrio staff is loaded with true professionals. Many of the financial software team members are Certified Public Accountants, ensuring premium quality implementation, support and training for our clients. As you may guess, every member of our IT and Managed Services team has fully completed all certifications. We think of it as the Zobrio way.
Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, right in the heart of the Midwest, we’re able to support our clients all across the United States. In fact, with offices in, Boston and Springfield, IL, as well as team members stationed in Indianapolis, Denver, Columbus and Charleston we can handle customers just about anywhere – including Alaska!